Sandvik jaw crushers are reliable, high-performing crushers built to optimize primary crushing applications in mines and quarries.
These tough crushers are delivered with everything you need for plug-and-play installation and safety features to keep operators out of danger. Backed up with a complete Reliability and Protection package, they get you up-and-running fast. And keep your operations running for a long time to come.
- Safe and easy operation and maintenance
- Proven technology with welded design offer a reliable operation
- High capacity
- High reduction
- Deep symmetrical crushing chamber and optimized nip angle maximizes size reduction and production capacity
- Wider intake opening offers possibility to handle larger feed
- Solid split free bearing housing
- Welded frame with high rigidity/weight ratio
- Guarding for retraction arrangement
JAW PLATES FOR ALL TYPES OF FEED
Sandvik offers seven teeth patterns and up to three alloy selections (M1, M2, M8) to suit the different types of quarrying and mining applications. Our patterns include Wide Teeth (WT), Wide Wave (WW), Corrugated (C), Coarse Corrugated (CC), Sharp Teeth (ST), Heavy Duty (HD), Heavy Duty Ultra-Thick (UT).
M1 is the standard alloy, offering high resistance to shock and impact. It also work well with hard rock. Our M2 and M8 alloys offer high resistance to abrasive rock, but have lower resistance to shock and impact.
The optimal jaw plate selection can be determined based on the rock/ore type characteristics (WI, AI) and the feed characteristics (friction, gradation).