Scaler range breakers
BR999i Scaler hydraulic breaker
- Working weight
- 600 kg (1,320 lb)
- Tool diameter
- 90.00 mm (3.54 in)
- Mini excavator weight, allowed range
- 5.8 - 13.0 t (12,800.0 - 28,700.0 lb)
Sandvik BR999i Scaler range hydraulic breaker can accept a wide range of oil flows and tolerate high back pressures to ensure its productivity in the harshest environments.
CBE (Constant Blow Energy)
unique operating principle that allows wide oil flow range, automatically adapting to maintain the highest impact power and efficiency. This enables fast and easy plug-and-play installation to different carriers.
High pressure membrane accumulator
eliminates nitrogen leakages, ensuring constant maximum impact power – higher uptime and productivity with lower operation costs. Maintenance is easy and there’s no need for recharging in field
Robust, bolted side plates
are made for extreme conditions and are easy to maintain and repair
Sandvik's patented tool sealing structure
protects the power cell against debris and extends service life significantly
Additional product information
The BR999i Scaler is built to withstand extreme conditions with its robust housing and side plate design. The dust and dirt protected construction includes a unique tool sealing structure and sealed hose connections for air, water and grease.
Sturdy construction of the BR999i Scaler combined with a low-maintenance design ensures optimum breaker uptime and low operating costs.
- Sealed housing design protects against dust and debris
- Optimized operating pressure for scaling
- Safe and quick tool change system transverse to the breaker
- Integral channel for compressed air to protect internal parts from dust
- Integrated water channel for environmental dust suppression
- Easy to use and service, minimizing downtime
- High reliability with low operating costs