BR777i Heavy Duty Small hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR777i Heavy Duty Small hydraulic breaker has been designed for the toughest of applications. The breaker can be utilized in a number or different duties, thanks to its ability to be mounted on a wide range of carriers.
The durable, low-maintenance design of the BR777i Heavy Duty Small breaker features a membrane-type accumulator to ensure constant maximum impact power and eliminate the need for recharging in the field. This enables consistently high productivity while maintaining stability and safety.
The field-replaceable tool bushing and other proven, intelligent features keep maintenance downtime to a minimum and productivity high even in the most challenging environments.
- Factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring device for superior fleet management
- CBE (Constant Blow Energy) gives consistent performance
- No-tie-rods design enables fast and easy servicing without special tooling required
- Membrane-type accumulator ensures constant maximum impact power and removes the need for time-consuming recharging
- Quick-change tool bushing makes maintenance easy, fast and safe
- Heavy-duty housing withstands high temperature and extreme wear
- Broad carrier range gives the breaker real versatility
|Working weight, kg (lb)||415 (910)|
|Impact rate, bpm||500 - 1700|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||90 - 140 (1,305 - 2,030)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)70||80 (3.15)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||40 - 120 (10.6 - 31.7)|
|Mini excavator weight, allowed range, t (lb)||4.3 - 9.5 (9,500 - 20,900)|
|Skid steer weight, allowed range, t (lb)||2.6 - 6.3 (5,700 - 13,900)|