Side-mounted range breakers
Sandvik Side-mounted range breakers are unique attachments developed especially for the quarry and mining markets. The breakers unite all proven and intelligent Sandvik hydraulic breaker features, making them your powerful, durable, and reliable partner.
Sandvik Side-mounted range breakers are manufactured with heavy-duty housing for optimum wear resistance and designed to be reliable and easily maintained. They provide excellent productivity for optimal results and a lower cost per ton of material broken.
- Equip Sandvik loader (LHD) with extension carriage and side-mounted hydraulic breaker for use as a mobile breaker
- Attach a side-mounted breaker to a Sandvik boom equipped with side mounting capability and use the breaker in boom-mounted applications.
- Superior fleet management with the RD3 remote monitoring system
- Membrane-type accumulator eliminates recharging
- Sound-suppressed, heavy-duty housing for minimal noise and vibrations
- FBE (Fixed Blow Energy) for optimum productivity
- Sandvik's patented tool sealing structure protects the power cell against debris and extends service life significantly
- Sandvik’s patented Ramvalve to protect against premature failure
- Ramlube I & II greasing kits for longer component life (Optional)
- VIDAT (Vibration Dampened) Tie rods for better reliability and longer working life
- Field adjustable Idle blow protector (IBP) to protect from failures and tie rod stress
- Stroke selector allows the operator to match breaker to material and application for optimized breaker operating
|Model||BR3288i Side-mounted||BR4099i Side-mounted|
|Working weight, kg (lb)||3,550 (7,826)||4,260 (9,390)|
|Impact rate, bpm, long/short stroke||370-630 /
|Operating pressure, bar
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||142 (5.59)||166 (6.54)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||160-250
|Carrier weight, allowed range, t (lb)||26-42 (57,300-92,600)||36-55 (79,400-121,300)|