BR4099i Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR099i hydraulic breaker has been designed using a revolutionary operating principle that incorporates stroke length, blow energy and Sandvik’s idle blow protection, allowing the breaker to be modified to match individual applications and improving hydraulic efficiency and safety.
Need to know more?
The BR4099i has been designed for demanding applications such as trenching, concrete and stone demolition, low-clearance tunneling and underwater breaking. The breaker delivers tremendous impact energy and high blow frequency for an exceptional power-to-weight ratio. The engineering solutions of the BR4099i aim for high-efficiency and productivity at lower operating costs.
The standard model of the BR4099i includes a range of features, and even more features are available as an option, depending on the requirements of your specific task.
- Superior fleet management with factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring system
- Rotatable and easily field replaceable lower tool bushing reduces maintenance costs
- Stroke selector allows to match breaker to material and application for optimized operating
- Sandvik patented Ramvalve to protect against premature failure
- Robust, wear-resistant plates for optimum breaker protection and noise reduction
- Easy IBP (Idle Blow Protection) adjustment in the field
- FBE (Fixed Blow Energy) for optimum productivity
- Optional Ramlube I & II greasing kits for longer component life
- Built-in air channel enables easy underwater conversion
|Working weight, kg (lb)||3,380/3,540/4,260 (7,450/7,800/9,390)*|
|Impact rate, bpm, Long / Short stroke||400 - 560 (520 - 700)|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||150 - 160 (2,175 - 2,320)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||166 (6.54)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||250 - 350 (66.0 - 92.5)|
|Carrier weight, allowed range, t (lb)||36 - 55 (79,400 - 121,300)|
*Standard/Heavy-duty/Heavy-duty side-mounted housing