BR5011i Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR5011i hydraulic breaker has been designed using a revolutionary operating principle that incorporates stroke length, blow energy and Sandvik idle blow protection, allowing the breaker to be modified to match individual applications and improving hydraulic efficiency and safety. The BR5011i delivers massive impact energy and high blow frequency for an exceptional power-to-weight ratio.
The BR5011i is designed for demanding applications, including trenching, concrete and stone demolition, low-clearance tunneling, the primary and secondary breaking of oversized boulders as well as underwater breaking.
The optional heavy-duty housing enables the BR5011i to tackle the toughest of applications. The robust structure made from a wear-resistant steel plate has a minimum number of holes and includes heavy-duty wear plates for optimal vibration and noise dampening. Even in the harshest applications, the resulting longer housing lifetime reduces the total cost of ownership through less maintenance.
- Factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring system for superior fleet management
- Rotatable and easily field replaceable lower tool bushing reduces maintenance costs
- Stroke selector allows to match breaker to material and application for optimized operating
- Sandvik patented Ramvalve to protect against premature failure
- Robust, wear-resistant plates for optimum breaker protection and noise reduction
- Easy IBP (Idle Blow Protection) adjustment in the field
- FBE (Fixed Blow Energy) for optimum productivity
- Optional Ramlube I & II greasing kits for longer component life
- Built-in air channel enables easy underwater conversion
|Working weight, kg (lb)||4,750/5,200 (10,470/11,460)*|
|Impact rate, bpm, Long / Short stroke||370 - 530/450-620)|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||160 - 170 (2,320 - 2,465)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||190 (7.48)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||280 - 380 (73.9 - 100.4)|
|Carrier weight, allowed range, t (lb)||43 - 80 (94,800 - 176,400)|
* Standard/Heavy-duty housing