Large range breakers
BR5011i Hydraulic breaker
- Working weight
- 4,750 kg (10,470 lb)
- Tool diameter
- 190.00 mm (7.48 in)
- Carrier weight, allowed range
- 43 - 80 t (94,800 - 176,400 lb)
Sandvik BR5011i hydraulic breaker has been designed using a revolutionary operating principle that incorporates stroke length, blow energy and Sandvik idle blow protection, allowing the breaker to be modified to match individual applications and improving hydraulic efficiency and safety. The BR5011i delivers massive impact energy and high blow frequency for an exceptional power-to-weight ratio.
Factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring device
for superior fleet management
FBE (Fixed Blow Energy)
the built-in pressure control valve maintains hydraulic pressure levels to ensure that every blow delivers the maximum power, yielding optimum productivity in all applications.
Easy IBP (Idle Blow Protection)
adjustment in the field ensures the hammer cannot be operated until pressure is placed on tool. This eliminates tie rod stress, reduces oil overheating and protects against premature failures
High pressure membrane accumulator
eliminates nitrogen leakages, ensuring constant maximum impact power – higher uptime and productivity with lower operation costs. Maintenance is easy and there’s no need for recharging in field
Rotatable and easily field replaceable lower tool bushing
reduces maintenance costs
Additional product information
The BR5011i is designed for demanding applications, including trenching, concrete and stone demolition, low-clearance tunneling, the primary and secondary breaking of oversized boulders as well as underwater breaking.
The optional heavy-duty housing enables the BR5011i to tackle the toughest of applications. The robust structure made from a wear-resistant steel plate has a minimum number of holes and includes heavy-duty wear plates for optimal vibration and noise dampening. Even in the harshest applications, the resulting longer housing lifetime reduces the total cost of ownership through less maintenance.
- Stroke selector allows to match breaker to material and application for optimized operating
- Sandvik’s patented Ramvalve to protect against premature failure
- Robust, wear-resistant plates for optimum breaker protection and noise reduction
- VIDAT (Vibration Dampened) Tie rods for better reliability and longer working life
- Ramlube I & II greasing kits for longer component life (optional)
- Built-in air channel enables easy underwater conversion