Large range breakers
BR3288i Hydraulic breaker
- Working weight
- 2,350 kg (5,181 lb)
- Tool diameter
- 142.00 mm (5.59 in)
- Carrier weight, allowed range
- 26 - 42 t (57,300 - 92,600 lb)
Sandvik BR3288i hydraulic breaker has been designed using a revolutionary operating principle that combines stroke length, blow energy and Sandvik’s idle blow protector, allowing the breaker to be modified to match individual applications and improving hydraulic efficiency and safety.
Factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring device
for superior fleet management
FBE (Fixed Blow Energy)
the built-in pressure control valve maintains hydraulic pressure levels to ensure that every blow delivers the maximum power, yielding optimum productivity in all applications.
Easy IBP (Idle Blow Protection)
adjustment in the field ensures the hammer cannot be operated until pressure is placed on tool. This eliminates tie rod stress, reduces oil overheating and protects against premature failures
High pressure membrane accumulator
eliminates nitrogen leakages, ensuring constant maximum impact power – higher uptime and productivity with lower operation costs. Maintenance is easy and there’s no need for recharging in field
Rotatable and easily field replaceable lower tool bushing
reduces maintenance costs
Additional product information
The BR3288i has been designed to be easy to maintain and service, allowing you to maximize productivity and uptime. A range of features is included in the standard model, and even more available as options, depending on your specific task’s requirements.
The BR3288i delivers tremendous impact energy and high blow frequency for an exceptional power-to-weight ratio.
- Stroke selector allows to match breaker to material and application for optimized operating
- Sandvik’s patented Ramvalve to protect against premature failure
- Robust, wear-resistant plates for optimum breaker protection and noise reduction
- VIDAT (Vibration Dampened) Tie rods for better reliability and longer working life
- Ramlube I & II greasing kits for longer component life (optional)
- Built-in air channel enables easy underwater conversion
Our large range breakers
We are here to help, we are available in many places around the world. Just let us know.