BR3288i Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR3288i hydraulic breaker has been designed using a revolutionary operating principle that combines stroke length, blow energy and Sandvik’s idle blow protector, allowing the breaker to be modified to match individual applications and improving hydraulic efficiency and safety.
The BR3288i has been designed to be easy to maintain and service, allowing you to maximize productivity and uptime. A range of features is included in the standard model, and even more available as options, depending on your specific task’s requirements.
The BR3288i delivers tremendous impact energy and high blow frequency for an exceptional power-to-weight ratio.
- Superior fleet management with factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring system
- Rotatable and easily field replaceable lower tool bushing reduces maintenance costs
- Stroke selector allows to match breaker to material and application for optimized operating
- Ramvalve to protect against premature failure
- Robust, wear-resistant plates for optimum breaker protection and noise reduction
- Easy IBP (Idle Blow Protection) adjustment in the field
- VIDAT (Vibration Dampened) Tie rods for better reliability and longer working life
- Ramlube I & II greasing kits for longer component life (Optional)
- Built-in air channel enables easy underwater conversion
- Ramair air supply to protect housing and inner parts against dust for extended service life (Optional)
|Working weight, kg (lb)||2,350/2,450 (5,180/5,400)*|
|Impact rate, bpm, Long / Short stroke||370 - 630 (460 - 740)|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||150 - 160 (2,175 - 2,320)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||142 (5.59)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||160 - 250 (42.3 - 66.0)|
|Carrier weight, allowed range, t (lb)||
26 - 42 (57,300 - 92,600)