BR3288i Side-mounted hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR3288i Side-mounted hydraulic breaker has been designed using a revolutionary operating principle that combines stroke length, blow energy and Sandvik’s idle blow protector, allowing the breaker to be modified to match individual applications and improving hydraulic efficiency and safety.
Need to know more?
Manufactured with a heavy-duty housing for optimum wear resistance and designed to be reliable and easily maintained, allowing you to maximize productivity and uptime.
The BR3288i Side-mounted breaker delivers tremendous impact energy and high blow frequency for an exceptional power-to-weight ratio.
- Superior fleet management with factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring system
- Rotatable and easily field replaceable lower tool bushing reduces maintenance costs
- Stroke selector allows to match breaker to material and application for optimized operating
- Ramvalve to protect against premature failure
- Robust, wear-resistant plates for optimum breaker protection and noise reduction
- Sandvik's patented tool sealing structure protects the power cell against debris and extends service life significantly
- Easy IBP (Idle Blow Protection) adjustment in the field
- VIDAT (Vibration Dampened) Tie rods for better reliability and longer working life
- Ramlube I & II greasing kits for longer component life (Optional)
- Ramair air supply to protect housing and inner parts against dust for extended service life (Optional)
|Working weight, kg (lb)||3,550 (7,826)|
|Impact rate, bpm, Long / Short stroke||370 - 630 (460 - 740)|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||150 - 160 (2,175 - 2,320)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||142 (5.59)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||160 - 250 (42.3 - 66.0)|
|Carrier weight, allowed range, t (lb)||26 - 42 (57,300 - 92,600)|