Medium range breakers
BR2577i Hydraulic breaker
- Working weight
- 1,670 kg (3,680 lb)
- Tool diameter
- 135.00 mm (5.31 in)
- Carrier weight, allowed range
- 21 - 32 t (46,300 - 70,500 lb)
Sandvik BR2577i hydraulic breaker offers operator greater visibility and better accessibility in trenching and demolition with its slim and robust body. It features a replaceable bottom plate, Sandvik’s VIDAT system and wear-resistant steel construction, and is an attachment built to last.
Factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring device
for superior fleet management
FBE (Fixed Blow Energy)
the built-in pressure control valve maintains hydraulic pressure levels to ensure that every blow delivers the maximum power, yielding optimum productivity in all applications.
Easy IBP (Idle Blow Protection)
adjustment in the field ensures the hammer cannot be operated until pressure is placed on tool. This eliminates tie rod stress, reduces oil overheating and protects against premature failures.
High pressure membrane accumulator
eliminates nitrogen leakages, ensuring constant maximum impact power – higher uptime and productivity with lower operation costs. Maintenance is easy and there’s no need for recharging in field
Additional product information
Sandvik BR2577i is designed based on years of research, experience and listening to customer feedback. Its slim profile can operate efficiently in places that other breakers in the class can’t reach.
The BR2577i is a highly productive, intelligent hydraulic breaker with low operating costs. Maintenance and servicing are simple, allowing you to maximize uptime and efficiency.
- Twin-handed to increase stability
- Slim and lightweight design makes it easy to operate and enables access to narrow places
- Sound suppression benefits the operator and the surrounding environment
- VIDAT (Vibration Dampened) Tie rods for better reliability and longer working life
- Constant high productivity with low operating costs
- Ramlube I (optional)
- Ramlube II automatic tool greasing system (optional)
- Sandvik’s patented Ramvalve detects overflow, prevents damage from system overload and protects against premature failure.