BR2577i Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR2577i hydraulic breaker offers operator greater visibility and better accessibility in trenching and demolition with its slim and robust body. It features a replaceable bottom plate, Sandvik’s VIDAT system and wear-resistant steel construction, and is an attachment built to last.
Need to know more?
Sandvik BR2577i is designed based on years of research, experience and listening to customer feedback. Its slim profile can operate efficiently in places that other breakers in the class can’t reach.
The BR2577i is a highly productive, intelligent hydraulic breaker with low operating costs. Maintenance and servicing are simple, allowing you to maximize uptime and efficiency.
- Factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring device for superior fleet management
- Slim and lightweight design makes it easy to operate and enables access to narrow places
- Twin-handed to increase stability
- Sound suppression benefits the operator and the surrounding environment
- Easy IBP (Idle Blow Protection) adjustment in the field
- FBE (Fixed Blow Energy) for optimum productivity
- Sandvik’s patented Ramvalve to protect against premature failure
- Ramlube I (Optional)
- Ramlube II automatic tool greasing system (Optional)
- VIDAT (Vibration Dampened) Tie rods for better reliability and longer working life
- Constant high productivity with low operating costs
|Working weight, kg (lb)||1,670 (3,680)|
|Impact rate, bpm||450 - 750|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||135 - 145 (1,960 - 2,105)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||135 (5.31)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||140 - 200 (37.0 - 52.8)|
|Carrier weight, allowed range, t (lb)||21 - 32 (46,300 - 70,500)|