BR1655i Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR1655i incorporates a piston and tool that are perfectly matched to ensure maximum energy transfer for optimum power and breaking efficiency. The equipment is designed to operate in the most demanding conditions.
Sandvik BR1655i hydraulic breaker is designed to get into places where other breakers of its size can’t. It features a slim, robust housing made entirely of wear-resistant steel and a replaceable bottom plate.
The BR1655i has constant high productivity and is extremely reliable with low operating costs. Installation has been designed to be easy and safe for the operator, while maintenance is simple, allowing you to maximize uptime.
- Factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring device for superior fleet management
- Slim and lightweight design makes it easy to operate and enables access to narrow places
- Twin-handed to increase stability
- Sound suppression benefits the operator and the surrounding environment
- Easy IBP (Idle Blow Protection) adjustment in the field
- FBE (Fixed Blow Energy) for optimum productivity
- Sandvik’s patented Ramvalve to protect against premature failure
- Ramlube I (Optional)
- Ramlube II automatic tool greasing system (Optional)
- VIDAT (Vibration Dampened) Tie rods for better reliability and longer working life
- Constant high productivity with low operating costs
|Working weight, kg (lb)||1,100 (2,430)|
|Impact rate, bpm||540 - 920|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||135 - 145 (1,960 - 2,105)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||115 (4.53)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||90 - 130 (23.8 - 34.3)|
|Carrier weight, allowed range, t (lb)||12 - 20 (26,500 - 41,100)|