Medium range breakers
BR2166i Hydraulic breaker
- Working weight
- 1,360 kg (3,000 lb)
- Tool diameter
- 125.00 mm (4.92 in)
- Carrier weight, allowed range
- 16 - 26 t (35,300 - 57,300 lb)
Sandvik BR2166i hydraulic breaker offers operators greater visibility and better accessibility in trenching and demolition with its slim and robust body. It features a replaceable bottom plate, Sandvik’s VIDAT system and wear-resistant steel construction, and is an attachment that’s built to last.
Factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring device
for superior fleet management
FBE (Fixed Blow Energy)
for optimum productivity
Easy IBP (Idle Blow Protection)
adjustment in the field ensures the hammer cannot be operated until pressure is placed on tool. This eliminates tie rod stress, reduces oil overheating and protects against premature failures.
High pressure membrane accumulator
eliminates nitrogen leakages, ensuring constant maximum impact power – higher uptime and productivity with lower operation costs. Maintenance is easy and there’s no need for recharging in field
Additional product information
Sandvik BR2166i incorporates a piston and tool that are perfectly matched to ensure maximum energy transfer for optimum power and breaking efficiency.
Due to its design, the BR2166i can reach places that other breakers of the same size can’t. The equipment is reliable, versatile and productive. Maintenance and servicing is kept simple, allowing you to benefit from maximized uptime.
- Twin-handed to increase stability
- Slim and lightweight design makes it easy to operate and enables access to narrow places
- Sound suppression benefits the operator and the surrounding environment
- VIDAT (Vibration Dampened) Tie rods for better reliability and longer working life
- Constant high productivity with low operating costs
- Ramlube I (optional)
- Ramlube II automatic tool greasing system (optional)
- Sandvik’s patented Ramvalve detects overflow, prevents damage from system overload and protects against premature failure.
Our medium range breakers
We are here to help, we are available in many places around the world. Just let us know.