BR2166i Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR2166i hydraulic breaker offers operators greater visibility and better accessibility in trenching and demolition with its slim and robust body. It features a replaceable bottom plate, Sandvik’s VIDAT system and wear-resistant steel construction, and is an attachment that’s built to last.
Sandvik BR2166i incorporates a piston and tool that are perfectly matched to ensure maximum energy transfer for optimum power and breaking efficiency.
Due to its design, the BR2166i can reach places that other breakers of the same size can’t. The equipment is reliable, versatile and productive. Maintenance and servicing is kept simple, allowing you to benefit from maximized uptime.
- Factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring device for superior fleet management
- Slim and lightweight design makes it easy to operate and enables access to narrow places
- Twin-handed to increase stability
- Sound suppression benefits the operator and the surrounding environment
- Easy IBP (Idle Blow Protection) adjustment in the field
- FBE (Fixed Blow Energy) for optimum productivity
- Sandvik’s patented Ramvalve to protect against premature failure
- Ramlube I (Optional)
- Ramlube II automatic tool greasing system (Optional)
- VIDAT (Vibration Dampened) Tie rods for better reliability and longer working life
- Constant high productivity with low operating costs
|Working weight, kg (lb)||1,360 (3,000)|
|Impact rate, bpm||430 - 790|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||140 - 160 (2,030 - 2,320)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||125 (4.92)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||120 - 180 (31.7 - 47.6)|
|Carrier weight, allowed range, t (lb)||16 - 26 (35,300 - 57,300)|