Small range breakers
BR1322i Hydraulic breaker
- Working weight
- 850 kg (1,870 lb)
- Tool diameter
- 95.00 mm (3.74 in)
- Carrier weight, allowed range
- 9 - 15 t (19,800 - 33,100 lb)
Sandvik BR1322i Small range breaker can accept a wide range of oil flows and tolerate high back pressures. This means it can be mounted on a wide range of carriers and utilized in a number of different applications.
Factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring device
for superior fleet management
CBE (Constant Blow Energy)
unique operating principle that allows wide oil flow range, automatically adapting to maintain the highest impact power and efficiency. This enables fast and easy plug-and-play installation to different carriers.
High pressure membrane accumulator
eliminates nitrogen leakages, ensuring constant maximum impact power – higher uptime and productivity with lower operation costs. Maintenance is easy and there’s no need for recharging in field
Additional product information
The Sandvik BR1322i is built to last. Membrane-type accumulator assists with power strokes while protecting against hydraulic spikes. This enables constant high productivity while maintaining stability and safety.
Field replaceable tool bushing and a low-maintenance design ensure optimum breaker uptime, and the fact that all parts are readily available ensures they are easy to replace. The BR1322i is highly efficient with low operating costs.
- Broad carrier range gives the equipment real versatility
- Simple tool installation ensures simple set-up
- Protected hose connection reduces dust build-up
- Flat top housing construction
- Wide tool selection for every application
- Easy to use and service, maintenance downtime is kept to a minimum