BR1322i Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR1322i Small range breaker can accept a wide range of oil flows and tolerate high back pressures. This means it can be mounted on a wide range of carriers and utilized in a number of different applications.
The Sandvik BR1322i is built to last. Membrane-type accumulator assists with power strokes while protecting against hydraulic spikes. This enables consistently high productivity while maintaining stability and safety.
Field replaceable tool bushing and a low-maintenance design ensure optimum breaker uptime, and the fact that all parts are readily available ensures they are easy to replace. The BR1322i is highly efficient with low operating costs.
- Factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring device for superior fleet management
- Simple tool installation ensures simple set-up
- Protected hose connection reduces dust build-up
- CBE (Constant Blow Energy) gives consistent performance
- Easy to use and service, maintenance downtime is kept to a minimum
- High productivity and reliability with low operating costs
- Broad carrier range gives the equipment real versatility
- Flat top housing construction
- Wide tool selection for every application
|Working weight, kg (lb)||850 (1,870)|
|Impact rate, bpm||500 - 1000|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||125 - 160 (1,815 - 2,320)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||95 (3.74)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||60 - 120 (15.9 - 31.7)|
|Carrier weight, allowed range, t (lb)||9 - 15 (19,800 - 33,100)|