US440i cone crusher
Sandvik US440i is the ultimate heavy duty cone crusher capable of accepting a feed size of up to 450 mm (18 in.). We have designed this unit to suit the specific needs of large mine or quarry operators, but due to being equipped with our market-leading Sandvik CS440 cone crusher, it can be used for a much wider range of applications.
Sandvik US440i is powered by a 315kW (422hp) fuel efficient engine and its robust tracked chassis enables you to benefit from high mobility over the roughest terrain. Our innovative design means it's quick to set up, so you can start to maximize your production straight away.
Sandvik offers a wide choice of mantles and settings, giving you the flexibility to take on a number of different tasks. You can also maximize your primary jaw production by opening the CSS giving maximum throughput and efficiency.
Trouble free and optimal production is ensured through the use of onboard high-level intelligence together with ASRi (Automatic Setting Regulation), which comes as standard. Together, the systems ensure that the machine is running at the highest capacity, whilst minimizing downtime by flagging maintenance issues early.
- Unique Constant Liner Performance for extended life of chamber liners, minimizing your downtime and costs
- Rubber lined feed hopper and impact zones for durability
- Clean and safe production through dust suppression and pressurised dust protection
- Radio remote control supplied as standard for easy and safe operation
- Electric refuelling pump as standard for your safety and convenience
- Hanging screen (HS) available for open and closed circuit
- My Fleet remote monitoring system to help optimize your machine operation.
|Equipment||Sandvik CS440 cone crusher|
|Maximum feed size||450 mm (18 in.)|
|Capacity (up to)||344 tph (379 stph)|
|Engine||D13 315 kW (422 hp)|
|Transport length||18.77 m (61 ft 7 in.)|
|Transport width||3.00 m (9 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport height||3.89 m (12 ft 9 in.)|
|Weight||53,79 kg (118,388 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Name: CMS4800i Mobile cone crusher