Introducing Sandvik QA452 tracked mobile, 3-deck sizing screen, the latest evolution of the Sandvik QA Series products and Doublescreen technology. Sandvik QA452 has been developed with uptime, productivity and lower cost of ownership in mind.
Need to know more?
The QA452 is capable of producing large volumes of high specification products. Featuring two triple deck inline screen boxes with equal size screen decks each providing 9m3 /100 sq. ft of screening area.
The primary screen performs as a fines extractor, whilst the secondary screen performs as a grader. Both primary and secondary screening angles can be adjusted relative to each other. Two processes on one plant, offering exceptional flexibility, excellent separation, accurate grading and massive throughput.
This latest model has been designed with a number of new features for improved access, ease of operation and quicker set-up.
Sandvik QA452 offers a more sustainable solution with lower emissions, reduced fuel consumption, extended service intervals, optimized hydraulics and less operating noise.
Other models within this range of screens include Sandvik QA335 and QA441.
- World Class Doublescreen technology offering greater adjustability, increased accuracy and higher screening efficiency
- Independent screen angle adjustment for greater screening accuracy
- Patent pending hydraulic screen separation for faster screen media changes
- Equal size screen decks each providing 9m3 /100 sq. ft of screening area
- Versatile unit, capable of producing large volumes of high specification product
- Oversize conveyor which features both hydraulic raise / lower and hydraulic slew functions
- Oversize cross conveyor handles more oversize material
- User-friendly PLC control system with sequential start-stop for speed and ease of operation
- Full radio remote control and two speed tracking for safe and efficient movement
- Hybrid “e” drive option with electric plug-in gives flexibility to run in most economical and efficient energy source
- More sustainable, lower emissions, reduced fuel consumption, extended service intervals, optimised hydraulics and less operating noise
- My Fleet remote monitoring with 7 year data subscription to help optimize your machine operation
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.
|Screen box||6 x 1.5 m (20 x 5 ft)|
|Capacity (up to)||600 mtph (661 stph)|
|Engine||C4.4 98kW (132hp) *|
|Transport length||18.37 m (60 ft 3 in.)|
|Transport width||3.20 m (10 ft 5 in.)|
|Transport height||3.60 m (11 ft 10 in.)|
|Weight||40,200 kg (88,625 lb)|
* Please refer to technical specification sheet for alternative engine options.
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Names: Extec S-7, QA450, QA451 Doublescreen