BR999i Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR999i Small range breaker can be utilized in a number of different applications, thanks to its versatility, efficiency and ability to be mounted on a wide range of carriers. The equipment can accept a wide range of oil flows and tolerate high back pressures, ensuring productivity in the most challenging environments.
Need to know more?
The Sandvik BR999i is reliable and durable with long wear times on all parts. Membrane-type accumulator assists with power strokes while protecting against hydraulic spikes. This enables consistently high productivity while maintaining stability and safety.
Field replaceable tool bushing and a low-maintenance design ensure optimum breaker uptime, and the fact that all parts are readily available ensures they are easy to replace. The BR999i is highly efficient with low operating costs.
- Factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring device for superior fleet management
- Simple tool installation ensures simple set-up
- Protected hose connection reduces dust build-up
- CBE (Constant Blow Energy) gives consistent performance
- Easy to use and service, maintenance downtime is kept to a minimum
- High productivity and reliability with low operating costs
- Broad carrier range gives the equipment real versatility
|Working weight, kg (lb)||505 (1,110)|
|Impact rate, bpm||500 - 1,700|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||100 - 140 (1,450 - 2,030)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||90 (3.54)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||50 - 150 (13.2 - 39.6)|
|Mini excavator weight, allowed range, t (lb)||5.8 - 13.0 (12,800 - 28,700)|
|Skid steer weight, allowed range, t (lb)||3.9 - 8.7 (8,600 - 19,200)|