qe442 free flow scalper
Sandvik QE442 Free Flow provides you with a versatile and highly efficient mobile solution for difficult to screen materials, without any of the plugging or blockages often experienced with traditional screens.
Sandvik QE442 Free Flow features a heavy-duty scalping screen which allows you to process large un-screened material on the rigid scalping top deck, whilst providing a fine screening solution on the dual motion lower deck. The Free Flow screen itself is hugely versatile, with a wide range of settings designed to suit your specific needs.
It is your ideal solution for processing materials such as soils, aggregates, ores, waste, biomass and other products with high moisture contents, whilst maintaining superior levels of productivity.
Designed and built for durability Sandvik QE442 Free Flow incorporates the same class leading features as our Sandvik QE442. Prioritizing operator safety, it is fitted with feeder control and 2 speed radio tracking fitted as standard.
- Aggressive Free Flow screen with wide range of adjustable throws and speeds enables the bottom deck to be tailored for numerous applications
- Reduced cost of ownership through extended hydraulic fluid change intervals from 2000hrs to 4000hrs
- Latest generation fuel efficient engines provide maximum performance & cost efficiency
- User-friendly PLC control system with sequential start-stop for speed and ease of operation
- Operator safety ensured with 2 speed radio tracking and feeder control as standard
- Spacious power pack with improved service access, hydraulics and lighting
- Compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations
- Hybrid “e” drive option with electric plug-in lets you choose your most economical and efficient energy source
- My Fleet remote monitoring system with 7 year data subscription to help optimize your machine operation
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.
|Screen box||5.4 x 1.75 m (18 x 6 ft)|
|Capacity (up to)||400 mtph (441 stph)|
|Engine||C4.4 110 kW (147 hp)|
|Transport length||16.33 m (53 ft 7 in.)|
|Transport width||3.20 m (10 ft 6 in.)|
|Transport height||3.50 m (11 ft 6 in.)|
|Weight||36,687 kg (80,991 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.