Sandvik QE241 is the most compact model in our heavy duty scalper range. It has been designed for the operator who requires a high performing, versatile unit with a smaller overall footprint that is also easy to transport.
Sandvik QE241 is compact, but makes no compromises in capability, and it is equipped with the biggest screen box in its class. This allows for increased overall productivity, and leads to improved efficiency. The screening capability is further improved with the banana-type bottom deck arrangement.
The machine is also built for ease of operation. Sandvik QE241 features a colour-coded control panel with large visual display, sequential auto start-stop system and a screen box jack-up facility for easy access. It's versatile, compact, and easy-to-use.
- Biggest screen size in its class 3.35 x 1.24 m (11 x 4 in.)
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations
- Easy operation through a unique colour-coded control panel with sequential start / stop
- Screen box jack-up facility for easy access to bottom deck
- Choice of screen media to suit a wide range of applications
- My Fleet remote monitoring system to help optimize your machine operation.
|Hopper||3.35 x 1.24 m (11 x 4 ft)|
|Capacity (up to)||350 mtph (386 stph)|
|Engine||C2.8 / C3.4 55 kW (74 hp)|
|Transport length||9.98 m (32 ft 9 in.)|
|Transport width||2.50 m (8 ft 2 in.)|
|Transport height||3.10 m (10 ft 2 in.)|
|Weight||18,159 kg (40,033 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.