uh440E cone crusher
Sandvik UH440E has been designed to work with highly abrasive materials in a wide range of applications. It is a highly efficient electrically powered, track-mounted complete process machine with a cone crusher and screen onboard. It is the ideal solution for your secondary and tertiary applications.
Sandvik UH440E comes equipped with our high performing Sandvik CH440 Hydrocone crusher that will offer you strength and reliability. It is capable of achieving excellent reduction ratios and product shape at high capacity levels, due to its advanced pre-separation system.
Sandvik UH440E incorporates a dual interlocking and intelligence system that is integrated with ASRi (automatic setting regulation system). The equipment is suitable for many applications with a wide choice of concaves and eccentric bush settings. Sandvik also offers a high capacity product screen and return conveyor for enhanced product quality, to ensure you get the right equipment for your specific task.
Sandvik UH440E is one of the most versatile tracked machines on the market and has been designed to thrive even in the toughest applications.
- Ideally suited to produce high quality end product
- Advanced process automation to ensure ease of operation
- Pre-separation before the cone crusher to maximize your productivity
- Advanced process options to meet your application specific production needs
- Flexible and easy to configure for different requirements and climates
- Low emissions and low cost per tonne due to flexible operation through electrical mains or onboard diesel generator
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.
|Equipment||Sandvik CH440 cone crusher|
|Maximum feed size||215 mm (8 ½ in.)|
|Capacity (up to)||400 mtph (440 stph)|
|Engine||TAD 1642 GE Diesel Generator 670 kVA|
|Transport length||Part 1: 15.5 m (51 ft)
Part 2: 11.9 m (39 ft)
Part 3: 5.20 m (17 ft)
|Transport width||Part 1: 3.50 m (11 ft 5 in.)
Part 2: 3.10 m (10 ft)
Part 3: 3.10 m (10 ft)
|Transport height||Part 1: 3.90 m (13 ft)
Part 2: 3.10 m (10 ft)
Part 3: 3.50 m (11 ft 5 in.)
|Weight||Part 1: 57,000 kg (126,000 lb)
Part 2: 13,000 kg (28,660 lb)
Part 3: 7,200 kg (15,890 lb)
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.