QS332 cone crusher
Sandvik QS332 is a compact, robust mobile secondary cone crushing solution designed for versatility and ease of operation. Fitted with Sandvik CS430 "S" type gyratory cone crusher, it is capable of accepting large feed sizes whilst achieving high production capacities.
Need to know more?
Sandvik CS430 cone crusher comes equipped with a Hydroset CSS regulation system that will automatically optimize production and keep track of liner wear. This means that your production levels are always as high as possible, with a minimum of downtime for the machine.
With a choice of three crushing chambers, a number of throws and eccentric bush settings, it is one of the most versatile cone crushers on the market today.
As with all Sandvik equipment, developments are based on extensive research and customer feedback. As a result, we fitted Sandvik QS332 with an automatic level sensor above the crushing chamber to help you control the feed rate. This will minimize operator intervention and ensure you maximize production and reduction.
Also within this range is Sandvik QH332 and QH441 cone crusher.
- Fitted with a level sensor above the chamber to optimize the feed rate
- Metal detector provides maximum stability and protection from tramp material
- Unique Constant Liner Performance for extended life of chamber liners, which minimizes downtime
- Remote camera which makes the crushing chamber visible from ground level
- User-friendly PLC control system
- Optional double or single deck hanging screen for 1, 2 or 3 way split
- My Fleet remote monitoring system with 7 year data subscription to help optimize your machine operation
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.
|Equipment||Sandvik CS430 cone crusher|
|Maximum feed size||400 mm (15.7 in.)|
|Capacity (up to)||344 mtph (379 stph)|
|Engine||C9 / C9.3 Acert 261 kW (350 hp) *|
|Transport length||15.80 m (51 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport width||2.80 m (9 ft 2 ¼ in.)|
|Transport height||3.80 m (12 ft 5 in.)|
|Weight||41,831 kg (92,221 lb)|
|Transport length with HS||19.42 m (63 ft 7 in.)|
|Transport width with HS||3.54 m (11 ft 5 in.)|
|Transport height with HS||3.80 m (12 ft 5 in.)|
|Weight with HS||52,500 kg (115,742 lb)|
* Please refer to technical specification sheet for alternative engine options.
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.