QS332 cone crusher
Sandvik QS332 is a compact, robust mobile secondary cone crushing solution designed for versatility and ease of operation. Fitted with Sandvik CS430 "S" type gyratory cone crusher, it is capable of accepting large feed sizes whilst achieving high production capacities.
Sandvik CS430 cone crusher comes equipped with a Hydroset CSS regulation system that will automatically optimize production and keep track of liner wear. This means that your production levels are always as high as possible, with a minimum of downtime for the machine.
With a choice of three crushing chambers, a number of throws and eccentric bush settings, it is one of the most versatile cone crushers on the market today.
As with all Sandvik equipment, developments are based on extensive research and customer feedback. As a result, we fitted Sandvik QS332 with an automatic level sensor above the crushing chamber to help you control the feed rate. This will minimize operator intervention and ensure you maximize production and reduction.
- Fitted with a level sensor above the chamber to optimize the feed rate
- Metal detector provides maximum stability and protection from tramp material
- Unique Constant Liner Performance for extended life of chamber liners, which minimizes downtime
- Remote camera which makes the crushing chamber visible from ground level
- User-friendly PLC control system
- My Fleet remote monitoring system to help optimize your machine operation
- Optional double or single deck hanging screen for 1, 2 or 3 way split.
|Equipment||Sandvik CS430 cone crusher|
|Maximum feed size||360 mm (14 ⅛ in.)|
|Capacity (up to)||344 mtph (379 stph)|
|Engine||C9 / C9.3 Acert 261 kW (350 hp)|
|Transport length||15.80 m (51 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport width||2.80 m (9 ft 2 ¼ in.)|
|Transport height||3.80 m (12 ft 5 in.)|
|Weight||40,000 kg (88,185 lb)|
|Transport length with HS||19.42 m (63 ft 7 in.)|
|Transport width with HS||3.54 m (11 ft 5 in.)|
|Transport height with HS||3.80 m (12 ft 5 in.)|
|Weight with HS||52,500 kg (112,969 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.