US316 wheeled cone unit
Sandvik US316 is a compact secondary and tertiary crusher fully assembled on a single trailer frame. This equipment is designed to provide complete versatility with an efficient SA1853 triple deck screen and a highly productive Hydrocone crusher.
Sandvik "S" type gyratory crusher is an advanced design with a large feed size and capable of achieving high production capacities. It comes equipped with a Hydroset CSS regulation system that will automatically optimize production and keep track of liner wear. This means that your uptime is always at a maximum, enabling optimum levels of production.
Sandvik US316 also benefits from user friendly features such as hydraulically adjustable settings, and a choice of different crushing chambers and throws. This enables fine tuning to match your required specification and maximum output.
- Ideal for secondary and tertiary crushing, offering real versatility
- Hydraulic cone Hydroset™ setting (CSS) and overload protection for maximum uptime
- Highly efficient and accurate screening capability for high productivity
- Low cost per tonne due to electric operation
- Quick to set-up and easy to maintain, resulting in higher uptime and increased productivity
|Equipment||CS430 cone crusher, SA1853 triple deck screen|
|Maximum feed size||360 mm (14 in.)|
|Capacity (up to)||325 mtph (358 stph)|
|Power||187.5 kW (251 hp)|
|Transport length||12.3 m (40 ft 4 in.)|
|Transport width||2.8 m (9 ft 2 in.)|
|Transport height||5.0 m (16 ft 5 in.)|
|Weight||38,100 kg (83,996 lb)|
These units are non CE-certified.
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.