Sandvik QA335 mobile Doublescreen is a highly productive machine that comes equipped with our world-class, heavy-duty Doublescreen system. This innovative technology features two high velocity, angle adjustable screens, where both the primary and secondary screening angles can be adjusted to optimize screening performance and accuracy. With two independent double deck screens you get a single machine capable of performing two screening processes.
Need to know more?
Sandvik QA335 is designed to target the specific needs of your recycling, mining and contracting projects. It comes equipped with a range of user-friendly features aimed at improving the overall operator experience, with sequential start up, radio remote control and two-speed tracks as standard. We have also fitted it with a complete wrap-around walkway to provide you with a safe working platform for service and maintenance.
To maximize your return on investment, Sandvik QA335 has been manufactured to run on low operating costs, with a real focus on optimum fuel economy. This also reduces the environmental impact of the equipment.
Also available within our screener range are Sandvik QA441 and QA452.
- World Class Doublescreen technology, offering greater adjustability, increased accuracy and higher screening efficiency
- Both screens independently adjustable for greater screening accuracy
- Versatile unit, capable of producing large volumes of high specification product
- Large volume hopper complete with remote control hydraulic tipping grid
- User-friendly PLC control system with sequential start-stop for speed and ease of operation
- Full radio remote control and two speed tracking for safe and efficient movement
- Designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs
- My Fleet remote monitoring system with 7 year data subscription to help optimize your machine operation
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.
|Screen box||4 x 1.5 m (13 x 5 ft)|
|Capacity (up to)||400 mtph (441 stph)|
|Engine||C2.8 / C3.4 55 kW (74 hp) *|
|Transport length||15.35 m (50 ft 3 in.)|
|Transport width||3.00 m (9 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport height||3.40 m (11 ft 2 in.)|
|Weight||26,520 kg (58,467 lb)|
* Please refer to technical specification sheet for alternative engine options.
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.