Sandvik QE342 is a heavy duty scalper with class leading open scalping area capable of delivering enormous rates of production. Designed to meet the requirements of operators who need a high performing, versatile unit that is easy to operate and transport.
Its design and attributes means that the production of even the most-hard wearing of materials is facilitated through a wear resistant steel apron feeder, with massive stockpiling capability and over-wide conveyors that maximize delivery.
Its purpose designed crusher style chassis has been developed specifically to accommodate the latest more powerful and efficient engine power packs. Enhancing its versatility, the Sandvik QE342 incorporates a wear resistant rigid hopper which is compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations, as well as having the ability to interchange side conveyors thereby demonstrating the ultimate flexibility of the unit. The screen box jack up facility allows easier access to the bottom deck for maintenance and screen media changes.
- Heavy duty screen box with high speed and aggressive throw for optimum throughput
- Reduced cost of ownership through extended hydraulic fluid change intervals from 2000hrs to 4000hrs
- Latest generation fuel efficient engines provide maximum performance & cost efficiency
- User-friendly PLC control system with sequential start-stop for speed and ease of operation
- Operator safety ensured with 2 speed radio tracking and feeder control as standard
- Spacious power pack with improved service access, hydraulics and lighting
- Compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations
- Hybrid “e” drive option with electric plug-in lets you choose your most economical and efficient energy source
- My Fleet remote monitoring system with 7 year data subscription to help optimize your machine operation
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.
|Screen box||4.7 x 1.45 m (16 x 5 ft)|
|Capacity (up to)||500 mtph (551 stph)|
|Engine||C4.4 98kW (132hp)|
|Transport length||14.83 m (48 ft 8 in.)|
|Transport width||3 m (9 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport height||3.4 m (11 ft 2 in.)|
|Weight||28,567 kg (62,979 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.