Sandvik QE342 is a heavy duty scalper with class leading open scalping area capable of delivering enormous rates of production. Designed to meet the requirements of operators who need a high performing, versatile unit that is easy to operate and transport.
Its design and attributes means that the production of even the most-hard wearing of materials is facilitated through a wear resistant steel apron feeder, with massive stockpiling capability and over-wide conveyors that maximize delivery.
Its purpose designed crusher style chassis has been developed specifically to accommodate the latest more powerful and efficient engine power packs. Enhancing its versatility, the Sandvik QE342 incorporates a wear resistant rigid hopper which is compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations, as well as having the ability to interchange side conveyors thereby demonstrating the ultimate flexibility of the unit. The screen box jack up facility allows easier access to the bottom deck for maintenance and screen media changes.
- Heavy duty screen box with high speed and aggressive throw for optimum throughput
- Latest generation fuel efficient engines provide maximum performance & cost efficiency
- User friendly PLC control system with sequential start-stop for speed and ease of set-up
- Spacious power pack with improved service access, hydraulics and lighting
- Hybrid drive option with electric plug in available to run in diesel or electric mode
- My Fleet remote monitoring system to help optimize your machine operation.
|Screen box||4.7 x 1.45 m (16 x 5 ft)|
|Capacity (up to)||500 mtph (551 stph)|
|Engine||C4.4 98kW (132hp)|
|Transport length||14.83 m (48 ft 8 in.)|
|Transport width||3 m (9 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport height||3.4 m (11 ft 2 in.)|
|Weight||28,197 kg (62,163 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.