Sandvik QA441e is a highly productive 6 x 1.5 m (20 x 5 ft) double deck screen that comes equipped with our world-class, heavy-duty Doublescreen system. Fitted with hybrid drive option, this model provides the flexibility to operate in diesel or electric mode for lower operating costs and reduced carbon footprint.
Sandvik has designed this machine to suit the needs of larger operators. It incorporates a large feed hopper, two independently angled screen boxes and extended product conveyors that offer massive stockpiling capabilities.
All of this is carried on a durable chassis that is designed to withstand the rigors of a bigger quarry or recycling applications. Operator safety is ensured with hydraulically folding walkways, and the equipment has many user-friendly features included as standard.
Other models within this range of screens include Sandvik QA451e.
- Hybrid “e” drive with electric plug-in to run in diesel or electric mode for lower operating costs
- Massive production capabilities due to its substantial screening area
- Independently adjustable screenbox angles delivering ultimate precision screening
- Large volume hopper complete with remote control hydraulic tipping grid
- User-friendly control panel with sequential start-up for ease of operation
- Wrap around hydraulically folding walkways for operator safety
- My Fleet remote monitoring system to help optimize your machine operation
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind
|Screen box||6 x 1.5 m (20 ft x 5 ft)|
|Capacity (up to)||600 mtph (661 stph)|
|Engine||C4.4 97kW (132hp)|
|Transport length||18.49 m (60 ft 7 in.)|
|Transport width||3.20 m (10 ft 5 in.)|
|Transport height||3.55 m (11 ft 6 in.)|
|Weight||32,962 kg (72,668 lbs)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Names: Extec S-6, QA440 Doublescreen