BR2155i Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR2155i hydraulic breaker offers operators greater visibility and better accessibility in trenching and demolition with its slim and robust body. It features a replaceable bottom plate and wear-resistant steel construction and is a breaker built to last.
Need to know more?
Sandvik BR2155i incorporates a piston and tool that are perfectly matched to ensure maximum energy transfer for optimum power and breaking efficiency.
Due to its design, the BR2155i can reach places other breakers of the same size can’t. The equipment is reliable, versatile and productive. Maintenance and servicing are kept simple, allowing you to benefit from maximized uptime.
- Superior fleet management with factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring device
- Slim and lightweight design makes it easy to operate and enables access to narrow places
- Twin-handed to increase stability
- Sound suppression benefits the operator and the surrounding environment
- FBE (Fixed Blow Energy) for optimum productivity
- VIDAT (Vibration Dampened) Tie rods for better reliability and longer working life
- Ramlube I (Optional)
- Ramlube II automatic tool greasing system
- Heavy-duty set (Retrofit)
- Integrated HD hoses and couplings
- Constant high productivity with low operating costs
|Working weight, kg (lb)||1,240 (2,730)|
|Impact rate, bpm||490 - 780|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||140 - 160 (2,030 - 2,320)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||118 (4.65)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||120 - 180 (31.7 - 47.6)|
|Carrier weight, allowed range, t (lb)||14 - 26 (30,900 - 57,300)|