BR1533i Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR1533i incorporates a piston and tool that are perfectly matched to ensure maximum energy transfer for optimum power and breaking efficiency. The equipment is designed to operate in the most demanding conditions.
Need to know more?
Sandvik BR1533i hydraulic breakers is designed to get into places where other breakers of its size can’t. It features a slim, robust housing made entirely of wear-resistant steel and a replaceable bottom plate.
The BR1533i has constant high productivity and is extremely reliable with low operating costs. The installation has been designed to be easy and safe while maintenance is simple, allowing you to maximize uptime.
- Superior fleet management with factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring device
- Slim and lightweight design makes it easy to operate and enables access to narrow places
- Twin-handed to increase stability
- Sound suppression benefits the operator and the surrounding environment
- FBE (Fixed Blow Energy) for optimum productivity
- VIDAT (Vibration Dampened) Tie rods for better reliability and longer working life
- Ramlube I (Optional)
- Ramlube II automatic tool greasing system
- Heavy-duty set (Retrofit)
- Integrated HD hoses and couplings
- Constant high productivity with low operating costs
|Working weight, kg (lb)||870 (1,920)|
|Impact rate, bpm||550 - 950|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||140 - 160 (2,030 - 2,320)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||105 (4.13)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||80 - 140 (21.1 - 37.0)|
|Carrier weight, allowed range, t (lb)||10 - 19 (22,000 - 41,900)|