BB600 Breaker boom
Sandvik BB600 is a multi-purpose breaker boom typically used in quarries, next to a stationary crushing plant's primary crusher to clear blockages and bridging.
Need to know more?
The BB600 is simple to install and operate, which means you get the maximum amount of uptime. The equipment can be operated directly by the valve levers or with radio controls.
Reliable BB600 provides a 7.7-meter maximum reach and 170-degree swing for optimum flexibility, even in limited spaces.
- Jaw crushers
- Impact crushers
- Compact size multi-purpose boom suitable for use in limited spaces
- Robust and reliable construction to ensure easy maintenance
- 170° swing for optimal reach
- Heat-treated conical pins for extended service life
- Sandvik's full electrification makes the boom energy efficient
|Maximum reach, m||7.7|
|Nominal horizontal reach (H), m||6.2|
|Nominal vertical reach (V), m||5.7|
|Base dimensions, m||0.81 x 0.96|
|Recommended breaker types||BR777i Heavy Duty Small
BR999i Heavy Duty Small
BR1322i, BR1533i, BR1655i
|Recommended power packs||HU18, HU30|