BB1425 Breaker boom
Sandvik BB1425 breaker boom have been designed to be mounted on mobile crushing plants and impact crushers to clear blockages and bridging.
The BB1425 is easy to install and operate, which ensures you get the maximum amount of uptime. The boom can be operated directly by the valve levers or with radio controls.
Durable and reliable BB1425 provides a 5.9-meter maximum reach with a full 360-degree swing for optimum flexibility, even when space is limited.
- Mobile crushers
- Easy to install and operate for maximum uptime
- Compact and lightweight boom suitable for use in limited spaces
- 360° swing for optimal reach and minimized pedestal footprint
- Heat-treated conical Expander® pins for a long service life and easy removal when replacing the bushings
- Internal hoses minimize the risk of damages
- Sandvik's full electrification makes the boom energy efficient
|Maximum reach, m||5.9|
|Nominal horizontal reach (H), m||4.2|
|Nominal vertical reach (V), m||3.8|
|Base diameter, m||0.80|
|Recommended breaker types||BR555i Heavy Duty Small
BR777i Heavy Duty Small
BR999i Heavy Duty Small
|Recommended power packs||HU18|