BB285 Breaker boom
Sandvik BB285 is a lightweight, multi-purpose breaker boom typically used in quarries, next to the primary crusher of a stationary crushing plant to clear blockages and bridging.
The BB285 is simple to install and operate, which means you get the maximum amount of uptime. The equipment can be operated directly by the valve levers or with radio controls.
Compact sized BB285 breaker boom provides a 4.7-meter maximum reach and 170-degree swing for optimum flexibility, even in limited spaces.
- Jaw crushers
- Impact crushers
- Mobile crushers
- Easy to install and operate for maximized uptime
- Compact, multi-purpose boom suitable for use in limited spaces
- Lightweight design
- 170° swing for optimal reach
- Heat-treated conical Expander® pins offer a long service life and easy removal when replacing the bushings
- Internal hoses minimize the risk of damages
- Sandvik's full electrification makes the boom energy efficient
|Maximum reach, m||4.7|
|Nominal horizontal reach (H), m||3.2|
|Nominal vertical reach (V), m||3.3|
|Base dimensions, m||0.69 x 0.93|
|Recommended breaker types||BR555i Heavy Duty Small
BR777i Heavy Duty Small
BR999i Heavy Duty Small
|Recommended power packs||HU18|