Electric Tracked offering
Within our tracked offering we have a wide range of diesel-electric and hybrid options to cater for different customer requirements across the globe.
Our tracked diesel-electric offering comes fitted with the latest emissions compliant engines which lower their environmental impact due to reduced fuel consumption, less operating noise and low emissions.
The electric plug in option to offer the flexibility to select the preferred energy source, diesel mode or electric plug in mode. This enables you to lower your operation costs & reduce environmental impact.
Benefits from the electric plug in mode include:
• Reduced engine servicing and refueling, saves you time and money
• Minimized CO2 emission and fuel handling onsite, results in environmental benefits
• Less operating noise on site, improves onsite safety for the operator and noise pollution to its surrounding area.
Dust suppression systems are fitted as standard, reducing emissions and improving the environment on site.
The diesel-electric models available within the range are:
|Model||Weight kg (lbs)||Max. feed size mm (in.)||Capacity up to mtph (stph)||No. of products|
|UJ440E||97,000 (213,848)||760 (30)||650 (715)||1|
|UJ640E||124,000 (273,373)||975 (38.4)||1000 (1100)||1|
|US440E||82,000 (180,800)||450 (18)||600 (660)||1|
|US640E||111,000 (244,700)||622 (24)||900 (990)||1|
|UH440E||77,200 (170,755)||215 (9)||400 (440)||1|
|UH640E||86,000 (189,600)||235 (9¼)||600 (660)||1|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
We have developed a hybrid drive option for our Q-Range of screens and scalpers.
This option allows you to choose between diesel-hydraulic or electric-hydraulic modes of operation. This flexibility enables you to operate in your most economical and efficient way.
The hybrid drive retains all the benefits and mobility of the track mobile plant but with additional benefits.
- Reduced engine servicing and refueling, saves you time and money
- Minimized CO2 emission and fuel handling onsite, results in environmental benefits
- Reduced operating noise on site, improves onsite safety for the operator and noise pollution to its surrounding area.
Our hybrid drive option is available on the following models.
|Model||Weight kg (lbs)||Screener size m (ft)||Capacity up to mtph (stph)||No. of products|
|QA442e||38,267 (84,364)||6 x 1.5 (20 x 5)
|QA452e||37,400 (82,455)||6 x 1.5 (20 x 5)
|QE342e||30,067 (66,298)||4.7 x 1.45
(16 x 5)
|QE442e||38,267 (84,364)||5.5 x 1.75
(18 x 6)
|QE442e Free Flow||38,267 (84,364)||5.5 x 1.75
(18 x 6)