BB8120 Breaker boom
Sandvik BB8120 breaker boom enables the hydraulic breaker to be optimally positioned and applied, allowing blockages or bridging of rock to be broken and cleared quickly and efficiently.
Sandvik BB8120 breaker boom is versatile, and can be used in many applications, including grizzlies and gyratory crushers. The modular design means the equipment is easy to service, and parts can be replaced with minimal fuss, meaning less downtime overall.
Durable and productive BB8120 provides a 14.5-meter maximum reach with a 170-degree swing for optimum flexibility. The boom is specially designed to maintain optimum crusher throughput, increase crusher efficiency and extend the life of the crusher.
- Gyratory crushers
- Heavy-duty design reduce overall wear and lowers operating costs
- Modular design allows parts to be easily replaced.
- Heat-treated conical pins for extended service life
- High twist capacity increases productivity
- 170° swing offers optimal flexibility
- Round pedestal for even stress distribution
- Pedestal angle can be adjusted
- Sandvik full electrification makes the boom energy efficient
|Maximum reach, m||14.6|
|Nominal horizontal reach (H), m||12.2|
|Nominal vertical reach (V), m||10.6|
|Base diameter, m||2.29|
|Recommended breaker types||BR2577i, BR3288i, BR4099i|
|Recommended power packs||HU45, HU55|