BB8102R Breaker boom
Sandvik BB8102R breaker boom is versatile, and can be used in many applications, including grizzlies and gyratory crushers. The modular design means the equipment is easy to service, and parts can be replaced with minimal fuss, meaning less downtime overall.
Sandvik BB8102R breaker boom enables the hydraulic breaker to be optimally positioned and applied, allowing blockages or bridging of rock to be broken and cleared quickly and efficiently.
Durable and productive BB8102R provides a 13.4-meter maximum reach with a full 360-degree swing for optimum flexibility. The boom is specially designed to maintain optimum crusher throughput, increase crusher efficiency and extend the life of the crusher.
- Gyratory crushers
- Heavy-duty design reduce overall wear and lowers operating costs
- Modular design allows parts to be easily replaced.
- Heat-treated conical pins for extended service life
- High twist capacity increases productivity
- 360° swing offers optimal flexibility
- Round pedestal for even stress distribution
- Pedestal angle can be adjusted
- Sandvik full electrification makes the boom energy efficient
|Maximum reach, m||13.4|
|Nominal horizontal reach (H), m||10.5|
|Nominal vertical reach (V), m||9.8|
|Base diameter, m||1.4|
|Recommended breaker types||BR2577i, BR3288i, BR4099i|
|Recommended power packs||HU45, HU55|