UH440i cone crusher
Sandvik UH440i provides the ultimate solution for any contractor or aggregates producer looking for a highly flexible, fully mobile secondary crushing unit. Built to last, this heavy duty workhorse has proved itself worldwide in the toughest of applications and in all climatic conditions
Equipped with our world renowned Sandvik CH440 Hydrocone crusher which allows a feed size of up to 215mm (8 ½ in.), this will enable you to produce high quality materials with a superb product shape.
Sandvik UH440i is also fitted with ASRi (Automated Setting Regulation), and onboard high level intelligence. This functionality improves both productivity and reliability, as the system automates processes to optimize crushing, and keeps track of maintenance issues. Fitted with a number of sensors at different key locations throughout, this also ensures trouble free operation and maximum uptime.
Powered by a 315kW (422hp) fuel efficient engine, Sandvik UH440i has been built on a robust tracked chassis so you can benefit from high mobility, with the equipment being able to tackle the roughest terrain. The quick set-up time ensures you will see the benefits immediately.
- Unique Constant Liner Performance for extended life of chamber liners, minimizing your downtime and costs
- Rubber lined feed hopper and impact zones for durability
- Onboard intelligence system integrated with ASRi for optimal performance and operating efficiency
- Direct drive, heavy duty fluid coupling and low rpm engine for fuel-efficient operation
- Radio remote control supplied as standard for easy and safe operation
- Hanging screen (HS) available for open and closed circuit
- My Fleet remote monitoring system to help optimize your machine operation.
|Equipment||Sandvik CH440 cone crusher|
|Maximum feed size||215 mm (8 ½ in.)|
|Capacity (up to)||400 mtph (440 stph)|
|Engine||D13 315 kW (422 hp)|
|Transport length||18.77 m (61 ft 7 in.)|
|Transport width||3.00 m (9 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport height||3.89 m (12 ft 9 in.)|
|Weight||48,000 kg (105,822 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Name: CM4800i Mobile cone crusher