- Sandvik 3 deck Doublescreen
- Screen size
- 6 x 1.5 m (20 x 5 ft)
- Up to 600 mtph (661 stph )
Introducing Sandvik QA452 tracked mobile, 3-deck sizing screen, the latest evolution of the Sandvik QA Series products and Doublescreen technology. Sandvik QA452 has been developed with uptime, productivity and lower cost of ownership in mind.
World Class Doublescreen technology
offering greater adjustability, increased accuracy and higher screening efficiency
Independent screen angle adjustment
for greater screening accuracy
Patent pending hydraulic screen separation
for faster screen media changes
Equal size screen decks
each providing 9m3 /100 sq. ft of screening area
capable of producing large volumes of high specification product
Additional product information
The QA452 is capable of producing large volumes of high specification products. Featuring two triple deck inline screen boxes with equal size screen decks each providing 9m3 /100 sq. ft of screening area.
The primary screen performs as a fines extractor, whilst the secondary screen performs as a grader. Both primary and secondary screening angles can be adjusted relative to each other. Two processes on one plant, offering exceptional flexibility, excellent separation, accurate grading and massive throughput.
This latest model has been designed with a number of new features for improved access, ease of operation and quicker set-up.
Sandvik QA452 offers a more sustainable solution with lower emissions, reduced fuel consumption, extended service intervals, optimized hydraulics and less operating noise.
Lower your operating cost and your carbon footprint
In our drive towards a more sustainable future and helping our customers to lower their operating costs, we have developed a hybrid drive option for our Q-Range of screens and scalpers. This electric plug-in solution allows you to choose between operating in electric-hydraulic or diesel-hydraulic mode, giving you the flexibility to select the energy source which best suits your requirements. This will enable you to lower your operating cost as well as your carbon footprint.
Available on Sandvik QA441 and QA451 models within our screening range and QE342 and QE442 in our scalper offering.
- Oversize conveyor which features both hydraulic raise / lower and hydraulic slew functions
- Oversize cross conveyor handles more oversize material
- User-friendly PLC control system with sequential start-stop for speed and ease of operation
- Full radio remote control and two speed tracking for safe and efficient movement
- Hybrid “e” drive option with electric plug-in gives flexibility to run in most economical and efficient energy source
- More sustainable, lower emissions, reduced fuel consumption, extended service intervals, optimised hydraulics and less operating noise
- My Fleet remote monitoring with 7 year data subscription to help optimize your machine operation
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.