- Sandvik 2 deck Doublescreen
- Screen size
- 6 x 1.5 m (20 x 5 ft)
- Up to 600 mtph (661 stph )
Sandvik QA442 mobile 2-deck sizing screen is the latest evolution of the Sandvik QA Series products and Doublescreen technology developed with uptime, productivity and lower cost of ownership in mind.
World class Doublescreen technology
offering greater adjustability, increased accuracy and higher screening efficiency
Equal size screen decks
each providing 9m3 /100 sq. ft of screening area
Large volume hopper
complete with remote control hydraulic tipping grid
Independent screen angle adjustment
for greater screening accuracy
capable of producing large volumes of high specification product
Additional product information
The QA442 is capable of producing large volumes of high specification products. Featuring two double-deck inline screen boxes with equal size screen decks each providing 9m3 /100 sq. ft of screening area.
The primary screen performs as a fines extractor, whilst the secondary screen performs as a grader. Two processes on one plant, offering exceptional flexibility, excellent separation, accurate grading and massive throughput.
This latest model has been designed with a number of new features for improved access, ease of operation and quicker set-up.
Sandvik QA442 offers a more sustainable solution with lower emissions, reduced fuel consumption, extended service intervals, optimized hydraulics and less operating noise.
Other models within this range of screens include Sandvik QA452.
Lower your operating cost and your carbon footprint
In our drive towards a more sustainable future and helping our customers to lower their operating costs, we have developed a hybrid drive option for our Q-Range of screens and scalpers. This electric plug-in solution allows you to choose between operating in electric-hydraulic or diesel-hydraulic mode, giving you the flexibility to select the energy source which best suits your requirements. This will enable you to lower your operating cost as well as your carbon footprint.
- Designed for optimum fuel economy to lower your operating costs
- Up to 50% less hydraulic oil consumed over 10,000 hrs of machine usage, (subject to oil sampling)
- Wireless radio handset and two speed tracking for safe & efficient movement
- User friendly PLC control system with sequential start-stop for speed and ease of set-up
- Hybrid “e” drive option with electric plug-in lets you choose your most economical and efficient energy source
- My Fleet remote monitoring system with 7 year data subscription to help optimize your machine operation
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.
Our tracked screens
We are here to help, we are available in many places around the world. Just let us know.