Sandvik QA441 is a highly productive 6 x 1.5 m (20 x 5 ft) double deck screen that comes equipped with our world-class, heavy-duty Doublescreen system. The two high velocity screens work independently to each other, and enable you to perform two processes on one plant. The primary screen works as a fines extractor, whilst the secondary screen operates as a grader. Both primary and secondary screening angles can be adjusted relative to each other, offering exceptional flexibility and massive throughput.
Sandvik has designed this machine to suit the needs of larger operators. It incorporates a large feed hopper, two independently angled screen boxes and extended product conveyors that offer massive stockpiling capabilities.
All of this is carried on a durable chassis that is designed to withstand the rigors of a bigger quarry or recycling applications. Operator safety is ensured with hydraulically folding walkways, and the equipment has many user-friendly features included as standard.
- World Class Doublescreen technology, offering greater adjustability, increased accuracy and higher screening efficiency
- Both screens independently adjustable for greater screening accuracy
- Large volume hopper complete with remote control hydraulic tipping grid
- User-friendly PLC control system with sequential start-stop for speed and ease of operation
- Full radio remote control and two speed tracking for safe and efficient movement
- Designed for optimum fuel economy to lower your operating costs
- Hybrid “e” drive option with electric plug-in lets you choose your most economical and efficient energy source
- My Fleet remote monitoring system with 7 year data subscription to help optimize your machine operation
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.
|Screen box||6 x 1.5 m (20 ft x 5 ft)|
|Capacity (up to)||600 mtph (661 stph)|
|Engine||C4.4 97kW (132hp)|
|Transport length||18.49 m (60 ft 7 in.)|
|Transport width||3.20 m (10 ft 5 in.)|
|Transport height||3.55 m (11 ft 6 in.)|
|Weight||31,762 kg (70,023 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Names: Extec S-6, QA440 Doublescreen