qj341 jaw crusher
Sandvik QJ341 mobile jaw crusher is the ideal solution for a wide range of applications. It's equipped with a C12 jaw crusher, a powerful and fuel-efficient engine, and is designed to tackle the most difficult operations.
Sandvik QJ341 mobile jaw crusher features a 1,200 x 750mm (47 x 29 in.) jaw opening, built to tackle the most difficult applications with ease. It has been designed to meet the needs of the operator seeking a high performance mobile jaw crusher which is both reliable and durable. With a large feed opening and unique high crushing speed it is capable of delivering high outputs with excellent reduction ratios. In addition to this, the equipment can start under load, which enables maximum uptime and productivity.
The powerful jaw crusher is capable of a variety of tasks with its large under-belt clearances, and is equipped with a hydraulic raise and lower facility on the main conveyor as standard. There are a number of features to minimize operator intervention whilst maximizing their safety, such as the self-locking hopper and jaw level sensor which controls feed rate with minimal input from the user.
- Hydraulically adjustable jaw setting to maximize your output
- Reverse crushing action to crush sticky material or relieve blockages
- Hydraulic drive enabling the crusher to start under load, minimizing downtime
- Jaw level sensor to control the feed rate with minimal intervention
- Raise/lower facility on the main conveyor
- Fitted with Optitooth™ jaw plates for extended life, increased throughput and reduced fuel consumption
- My Fleet remote monitoring system to help optimize your machine operation.
|Equipment||Single toggle C12 jaw crusher|
|Feed opening||1,200 x 750 mm (47 in. x 29 in.)|
|Maximum feed size||650 mm (26 in.)|
|Capacity (up to)||400 mtph (440 stph)|
|Engine||C9.3B 280 kW (375 hp)|
|C9 261 kW (350 hp)|
|Transport length||14.15 m (46 ft 4 in.)|
|Transport width||2.86 m (9 ft 4 in.)|
|Transport height||3.43 m (11 ft 3 in.)|
|Weight||48,917 kg (107,843 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Names: Extec C-12, Extec C-12+, QJ340 Jaw Crusher