qh332 cone crusher
Sandvik QH332 is a tracked, self-contained cone crusher designed for versatility, safety and high performance. Featuring the Sandvik Hydrocone crusher, it comes with a number of features to ensure maximum uptime and minimum operator intervention.
Sandvik CH430 cone crusher is at the heart of this machine. This advanced piece of crushing technology comes equipped with a hydroset system, which puts the user first by providing both safety and setting adjustment functions. In addition, the automatic setting regulation system will not only optimizes production for you but will also keep track of liner wear, minimizing interruptions and maximizing uptime.
The cone comes with a choice of six different crushing chambers and a number of different bush settings, making it the ideal choice for a huge variety of crushing jobs. This machine is powered by a 261kW (350hp) engine and a fuel efficient direct drive system to ensure maximum production capacity and maximum power transfer.
- No crusher backing required behind the liners which allows the crusher to be operational immediately after a liner change
- Direct drive through a wet clutch with eight SPC drive belts to ensure maximum fuel efficiency and power delivery
- Variable crusher speed through the engine rpm to manipulate the gradation of the end product
- Maximum feed size up to 185 mm and capable of up to 220 tph on the larger bush setting
- Remote camera which makes the crushing chamber visible from ground level
- Optional double or single deck hanging screen for 1, 2 or 3 way split.
- My Fleet remote monitoring system with 7 year data subscription to help optimize your machine operation
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.
|Equipment||Sandvik CH430 cone crusher|
|Maximum feed size||185 mm (7 in.)|
|Capacity (up to)||220 mtph (242 stph)|
|Engine||C9.3B 280 kW (375 hp)|
|C9.3 261 kW (350 hp)|
|Transport length||15.87 m (52 ft)|
|Transport width||2.94 m (9 ft 6 in.)|
|Transport height||3.40 m (11 ft 2 in.)|
|Weight||38,031 kg (86,048 lb)|
|Transport length with HS||19.42 m (63 ft 7 in.)|
|Transport width with HS||3.51 m (11 ft 5 in.)|
|Transport height with HS||3.40 m (11 ft 2 in.)|
|Weight with HS||48,500 kg (106,924 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.