CG850i Gyratory crusher
Sandvik CG850i crusher is built to be robust, reliable and efficient. Connected to My Sandvik, they revolutionize availability and optimize uptime by giving you actionable insights into how the crusher is performing. All to give you optimal reliability and drive down operating costs.
Need to know more?
Sandvik CG830i crusher offer excellent reliability and safer & faster maintenance – up to 30% faster than competing crushers. A robustly designed one-piece main shaft and reinforced shells are made for tough use. The one-piece spherical spider bearing offers 5 times longer wear life than competing spider bushing design.
Well-designed crushing chambers built from strong materials make a fulcrum point that ensures a constant eccentric throw, guaranteeing up to 90% of feed opening. Secure, self-tightening concaves prevent liners from coming loose. Metallic contact between the upper mantle area and main shaft absorbs forces to avoid fatigue failures.
The automation system optimizes the performance of the crusher without overloading it, allowing you to get the most out of your crusher. It can also automatically adjust your crusher settings to compensate for crush-ing chamber wear – ensuring consistent product size.
The Tank Instrument Monitoring System (TIMS) provides real-time monitoring of the crusher lubrication system to ensure it functions optimally. Monitoring the Lubrication system, spider bearing grease system and overpressure system, it ensures oils are at the right flow and temperature, and triggers alarms to protect the crusher.
- ASRi™ coupled with Hydroset™ Automatically adapts the crusher to varying feed conditions ensuring maximum 24/7 performance
- One-piece spherical spider bearing 5 times longer wear life than competing spider bushing design.
- Top class availability Secure, self-tightening concaves prevent liners from coming loose.
- Connected to My Sandvik 24/7 access to data generated by your connected Sandvik crusher fleet.
- High reduction, great capacity Well-designed crushing chambers built from strong materials make a fulcrum point that ensures a constant eccentric throw, guaranteeing up to 90% of feed opening.
|Feed opening||1,550 - 4,140 (61.0 - 163.0) mm (in.)|
|Capacity (by hour)||3,800 - 8,250 (4,180 - 9,075) mtph (stph)|
|Motor power||950 (1,275) kW (hp)|
|Open side setting (OSS)||150 - 265 (6.0 - 10.5) mm (in.)|
|Horizintal shaft||500 rpm|
|Weight||500 (550) tonne (ton)|