Hybrid tracked offering
- Sandvik 3 deck Doublescreen
- Screen size
- 6 x 1.5 m (20 x 5 ft)
- Up to 600 mtph (661 stph)
Introducing Sandvik QA452e tracked mobile, 3-deck sizing screen with Doublescreen technology. The 'e' model offers a sustainable solution and comes fitted with the hybrid drive option.
Hybrid “e” drive
with electric plug-in to run in diesel or electric mode for lower operating costs
World Class Doublescreen technology
offering greater adjustability, increased accuracy and higher screening efficiency
Independent screen angle adjustment
for greater screening accuracy
Patent pending hydraulic screen separation
for faster screen media changes
Equal size screen decks
each providing 9m3 /100 sq. ft of screening area
Additional Product Information
The QA452e is capable of producing large volumes of high specification products. Featuring two triple deck inline screen boxes with equal size screen decks each providing 9m3 /100 sq. ft of screening area.
The primary screen performs as a fines extractor, whilst the secondary screen performs as a grader. Both primary and secondary screening angles can be adjusted relative to each other. Two processes on one plant, offering exceptional flexibility, excellent separation, accurate grading and massive throughput.
This latest model has been designed with a number of new features for improved access, ease of operation and quicker set-up.
Sandvik QA452e offers a more sustainable solution with lower emissions, reduced fuel consumption, extended service intervals, optimized hydraulics and less operating noise.
Lower your operating cost and carbon footprint
In our drive towards a more sustainable future and helping our customers to lower their operating costs, we have developed a hybrid drive option for our Q-Range of screens and scalpers. This electric plug-in solution allows you to choose between operating in electric-hydraulic or diesel-hydraulic mode, giving you the flexibility to select the energy source which best suits your requirements. This will enable you to lower your operating cost as well as your carbon footprint.
Available on Sandvik QA442 and QA452 models within our screening range and QE342, QE442 and QE442 Free Flow in our scalper offering.
- Versatile unit, capable of producing large volumes of high specification product
- Oversize conveyor which features both hydraulic raise / lower and hydraulic slew functions
- Oversize cross conveyor handles more oversize material
- User-friendly PLC control system with sequential start-stop for speed and ease of operation
- Full radio remote control and two speed tracking for safe and efficient movement
- More sustainable, lower emissions, reduced fuel consumption, extended service intervals, optimised hydraulics and less operating noise
- My Fleet remote monitoring with 7 year data subscription to help optimize your machine operation
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.