UK373 Wheeled cone unit
Born in the USA, the UK373 wheeled crusher offers a complete processing solution. Built with Sandvik global quality standards, this highly productive machine is driven by quality and built for rock.
Sandvik UK373 offers an electrically-driven, closed-circuit crushing solution fully assembled on a quad axle trailer frame. We have equipped this unit with the Sandvik CH440 cone crusher and a three deck 6' x 20' heavy duty screen with a high G force, to ensure outstanding efficiency, high productivity and reliability.
The UK373 benefits from user friendly features such as hydraulically adjustable settings, and a choice of different crushing chambers and throws. This enables fine tuning to match your required specification and maximum output.
All features on this machine have been designed with your needs in mind to give you high productivity and increased operator safety. Safety guards, emergency stop buttons and spacious maintenance platforms provide excellent access for service and maintenance.
- Ideal solution for your secondary crushing needs
- Integrated ASRi for optimal performance and operating efficiency
- Highly efficient and accurate screening capability for high productivity
- Easy setting adjustment for simple and efficient operation
- Soft starting crusher with UL certified control panel
- Low cost per tonne due to electric operation
- Quick to set-up and easy to maintain, resulting in higher uptime and increased productivity
Sandvik CH440 cone crusher, 3 deck 6' x 20' horizontal screen
|Maximum feed size||8½ in. (215 mm)|
|Capacity (up to)||527 stph (475 mtph)|
|Power||427.5 Hp (314 kW)|
|Transport length||71 ft 11 in. (21.93 m)|
|Transport width||12 ft 6 in. (3.81 m)|
|Transport height||14 ft 5 in. (4.40 m)|
|Weight||153,000 lbs (62,500 kg)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.