US316 wheeled cone unit
Sandvik US316 is a compact secondary and tertiary crusher fully assembled on a single trailer frame. This equipment is designed to provide complete versatility with an efficient SA1853 triple deck screen and a highly productive Hydrocone crusher.
Need to know more?
Sandvik "S" type gyratory crusher is an advanced design with a large feed size and capable of achieving high production capacities. It comes equipped with a Hydroset CSS regulation system that will automatically optimize production and keep track of liner wear. This means that your uptime is always at a maximum, enabling optimum levels of production.
Sandvik US316 also benefits from user friendly features such as hydraulically adjustable settings, and a choice of different crushing chambers and throws. This enables fine tuning to match your required specification and maximum output.
Other models within the wheeled cone unit range include Sandvik UH311, UH316 and UH412.
- Ideal for secondary and tertiary crushing, offering real versatility
- Hydraulic cone Hydroset™ setting (CSS) and overload protection for maximum uptime
- Highly efficient and accurate screening capability for high productivity
- Low cost per tonne due to electric operation
- Quick to set-up and easy to maintain, resulting in higher uptime and increased productivity
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.
|Equipment||CS430 cone crusher, SA1853 triple deck screen|
|Maximum feed size||360 mm (14 in.)|
|Capacity (up to)||325 mtph (358 stph)|
|Power||187.5 kW (251 hp)|
|Transport length||12.3 m (40 ft 4 in.)|
|Transport width||2.8 m (9 ft 2 in.)|
|Transport height||5.0 m (16 ft 5 in.)|
|Weight||38,100 kg (83,996 lb)|
These units are non CE-certified.
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.