uh320E wheeled cone unit
Sandvik UH320E is an integrated mobile cone crusher and triple deck screener all combined on one wheeled chassis. We have designed this unit to operate in open or closed circuits, or single stage in natural sand and gravel operations providing ultimate flexibility. It offers you superb functionality and can produce three calibrated fractions thanks to the market leading Sandvik CH430 cone crusher.
Need to know more?
Sandvik UH320E is powered by an electric motor making it environmentally friendly and cost effective. The unit also comes fitted with many features throughout for safe and easy operation. Sensors are fitted at key locations to ensure trouble-free operation and radio remote control comes fitted as standard.
It incorporates many onboard process options to help you fine tune the end product, like the ASRi (Automatic Setting Regulation) system. This enables you to ensure that the machine is consistently running at optimum levels, as well as automating much of the process.
There are two variants to optimize quality and capacity in different applications.
Also available within this wheeled range of equipment is Sandvik UV320E and UF320E.
- Designed for maximum efficiency, high quality end product and low operating cost
- Closed circuit and interlocked process unit
- Highly efficient onboard screen for product classification
- User-friendly PLC control system for ease of operation
- Quick set-up time and easy to transport as one unit
- Easily accessible for service and maintenance
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.
|Equipment||CH430 cone crusher, SS1843 screen|
|No. of products||3-4|
|Maximum feed size||214 mm (8.4 in.)|
|Capacity (up to)||200 mtph (220 stph)|
|Transport length||17.8 m (58 ft 4 in.)|
|Transport width||3.0 m (9 ft 8 in.)|
|Transport height||4.5 m (14 ft 8 in.)|
|Weight||47,500 kg (104,400 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Name: RC3800 Wheeled unit