Introducing Sandvik QA452e tracked mobile, 3-deck sizing screen, the latest evolution of the Sandvik QA Series products and Doublescreen technology. The 'e' model offers a sustainable solution and comes fitted with the hybrid drive option giving the flexibility to run in diesel or electric mode for lower operating costs and reduced carbon footprint.
The QA452e is capable of producing large volumes of high specification products. Featuring two triple deck inline screen boxes with equal size screen decks each providing 9m3 /100 sq. ft of screening area.
The primary screen performs as a fines extractor, whilst the secondary screen performs as a grader. Both primary and secondary screening angles can be adjusted relative to each other. Two processes on one plant, offering exceptional flexibility, excellent separation, accurate grading and massive throughput.
This latest model has been designed with a number of new features for improved access, ease of operation and quicker set-up.
Sandvik QA452e offers a more sustainable solution with lower emissions, reduced fuel consumption, extended service intervals, optimized hydraulics and less operating noise.
Other models within this range of screens include Sandvik QA441e.
- Hybrid “e” drive with electric plug-in to run in diesel or electric mode for lower operating costs
- World Class Doublescreen technology offering greater adjustability, increased accuracy and higher screening efficiency
- Independent screen angle adjustment for greater screening accuracy
- Patent pending hydraulic screen separation for faster screen media changes
- Equal size screen decks each providing 9m3 /100 sq. ft of screening area
- Versatile unit, capable of producing large volumes of high specification product
- Oversize conveyor which features both hydraulic raise / lower and hydraulic slew functions
- Oversize cross conveyor handles more oversize material
- User-friendly PLC control system with sequential start-stop for speed and ease of operation
- Full radio remote control and two speed tracking for safe and efficient movement
- More sustainable, lower emissions, reduced fuel consumption, extended service intervals, optimised hydraulics and less operating noise
- My Fleet remote monitoring with 7 year data subscription to help optimize your machine operation
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.
|Screen box||6 x 1.5 m (20 x 5 ft)|
|Capacity (up to)||600 mtph (661 stph)|
|Engine||C4.4 98kW (132hp)|
|Transport length||18.37 m (60 ft 3 in.)|
|Transport width||3.20 m (10 ft 5 in.)|
|Transport height||3.60 m (11 ft 10 in.)|
|Weight||37,400 kg (79,810 lb)|
- Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Names: Extec S-7, QA450, QA451 Doublescreen