Mobile Screening solutions
We supply a wide range of spare parts for our screening range of equipment which includes different sizes and types of screen media.
Screening media is not one size fits all. Sandvik understands the challenges you face and can work with you to analyze your feed and the setup of your machines to create a solution that will maximize your output.
With a wide range of screen media available, we can help you to optimize your screening operation and maximize output.
- Used mainly for scalping in heavy duty applications. Available in square, rectangular or hexagonal
- Used to eliminate clogging / blinding on the top deck
- Used mainly for 50 / 75 / 100 mm
Available in a wide selection of sizes to suit your screening needs:
- Square - Used for producing regular, spherical or cubic shaped material
- Eectangular - Provides a greater open area to increase throughput
- Piano wire - Used for screening fine or damp material with apertures below 10mm
- Self-cleaning diamond - Used particularly in damp applications and provides accurate sizing