SJ Inclined screens
The SJ screens are designed for heavy-duty, medium and fine screening, primarily in quarry, but also in some mining applications. The SJ screens can be used as splitter screens to divide flows within a plant and are frequently used for final screening of finished fractions. The screens are circular motion inclined screens in two or three deck design.
The decks can be equipped with any kind of modern long lasting synthetic modular, side tensioned or self-supporting screening media or panel (pin & sleeve), as well as wire mesh or steel plate.
Screening decks are modular, so you can change your screening panels to from side tensioned screening media to modular screening media and back by simply using adapters whenever you want.
The screen performance can easily be modified according to present conditions by adjusting the following factors:
- Screen inclination angle (i.e. adjustable spring seats)
- Stroke length (i.e. extra counterweights)
- Rotation speed (i.e. transmission belt pulley)
- Easily adaptable to varying conditions and materials, suitable for multi-application installations
- Versatile screening media options for quick transitions to changing conditions or materials
- Low capex to performance ratio, enabling investment in other critical areas
For more information and data about the screen please download the technical specification.