UJ310 wheeled jaw unit
Sandvik UJ310 offers a primary crushing solution fully assembled on a single trailer frame and mounted on a triple axle bogie. It features the reliable and highly productive Sandvik CJ411 jaw crusher and comes complete with feeder motors, starters, frequency drive and an electrical control panel to make it user friendly and productive.
Sandvik UJ310 allows for a smooth material flow due to the ideal nip angle that is very efficient in reducing product size. The jaw also has a deep crushing chamber operated by single-toggle and the settings can be adjusted for simple and efficient operation.
In addition, Sandvik UJ310 is compact and benefits from excellent stability even in the toughest conditions. For the operator, it's easy to set up and use thanks to Sandvik implementing features based on years of research, as well as customer feedback.
We have designed this equipment with your needs in mind to give you high productivity and increased safety.
- Ideal for primary crushing with intake capability up to 750mm (29 in.)
- Grizzly feeder with adjustable openings and by-pass chute for greater flexibility
- Easy setting adjustment for simple and efficient operation
- Soft starting crusher for trouble free operation
- Low cost per tonne due to electric operation
- Quick to set-up and easy to maintain, resulting in higher uptime and increased productivity
|Equipment||CJ411 jaw crusher, SW1253 H feeder|
|Feed opening||1045 x 840 mm (41 x 33 in.)|
|Maximum feed size||750 mm (30 in.)|
|Capacity (up to)||325 mtph (358 stph)|
|Transport length||15.13 m (49 ft 7 in.)|
|Transport width||2.56 m (8 ft 2 in.)|
|Transport height||4.0 m (13 ft 1 in.)|
|Weight||52,500 kg (115,700 lb)|
This unit is CE-certified.
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.