Stationary wear protection solutions
Sandvik long-lasting rubber wear plates with full steel backing or extruded aluminum profiles are all-around wear protection that can be tailor-made to fit most applications, from light to extra heavy duty.
- Flat with steel backing – The full steel backing offers stability and allows for safe installation using through bolts or stud welding.
- Flat with aluminum profiles – Aluminum profiles are lightweight compared to steel linings, making handling liner parts easy and greatly reducing the risk of workplace accidents.
- Longer equipment life – Extended equipment life through reduced vibrations and dampened impact forces that otherwise cause cracks to the superstructure.
- Reduced noise levels – As experienced by the human ear, rubber liners typically cut the noise level in half compared to steel.
- Longer wear life, less maintenance – Due to a long wear life and impact-absorbing properties, service intervals are longer, less maintenance is required and unscheduled breakdowns are avoided.