Wheeled jaw units
UJ300 Jaw unit
- Sandvik CJ211 jaw, SW1043H feeder
- Feed opening
- 1100 x 700 mm (43 x 28 in.)
- Max. feed size
- 630 mm (26 in.)
- Up to 310 mtph (342 stph)
Sandvik UJ300 is a primary crushing unit designed for safe, simple and user-friendly operation. It offers high-end productivity at a low cost-per-tonne, ideal for a wide range of applications.
for your primary crushing needs
with adjustable openings and by-pass chute for greater flexibility
Easy setting adjustment
for simple and efficient operation
Soft starting crusher
for trouble free operation
Low cost per tonne
due to electric operation
Additional product information
Sandvik UJ300 is equipped with the reliable and highly productive Sandvik CJ211 jaw crusher. You will benefit from smooth material flow and high reduction efficiency, as well as hydraulic wedge push button controls and an optimized feed chamber.
The equipment is designed for primary crushing, and features a grizzly feeder system with a wire cloth screening element beneath, to enable the removal of natural fines.
- Quick to set-up and easy to maintain, resulting in higher uptime and increased productivity
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.