UF373 Wheeled Screening unit
Driven by quality and built for rock, the Sandvik UF373 is a screening unit with a Triple Shaft Horizontal screen, conveyors and control panel fully assembled on a heavy duty tandem axle trailer frame. This model has been designed to offer high-end productivity processing at a low cost-per-ton.
The UF373 screening unit offers a complete processing solution to meet your processing targets. Made in North America, with Sandvik global quality standards, this highly productive machine is verified to give you results.
Need to know more?
Designed with enhanced safety features and powered by electricity, this unit offers a sustainable rock processing solution.
All features on this machine have been designed with your needs in mind to give you high productivity and increased operator safety. Safety guards, emergency stop buttons and spacious maintenance platforms provide excellent access for service and maintenance.
- Ideal solution for your secondary crushing needs
- A high quality, rugged screen with heavy duty bracing and frame members giving you a reliable and productive unit
- Three deck 6’ x 20’ screen with a high G force and elliptical throw result in increased capacity
- Highly efficient and accurate screening capability for high productivity
- Soft starting crusher with UL certified control panel
- Low cost per tonne due to electric operation
- Quick to set-up and easy to maintain, resulting in higher uptime and increased productivity
|Equipment||6' x 20' Triple Shaft Horizontal screen|
|Maximum feed size||8 in. (200 mm)|
|Capacity (up to)||720 stph (650 mtph)|
|Power||67.5 Hp (50.3 kW)|
|Transport length||40 ft 1½ in. (12.23 m)|
|Transport width||11 ft 11 in. (3.64 m)|
|Transport height||13 ft 5 in. (4.09 m)|
|Weight||59,400 lbs (26,943 kg)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.