uj640E jaw crusher
Sandvik UJ640E is designed to maintain high levels of productivity in the toughest environments. This mobile tracked jaw crusher is compact, manoeuverable, and versatile, and proven to produce material of the highest quality, at a low cost-per-tonne.
Sandvik UJ640E features the Sandvik CJ615, single toggle jaw with a giant feed size of 1,500 x 1,100 mm (60 x 44 in.), giving outstanding rates of production. The machine is well-proven in hard and abrasive rock applications and can offer you superior production rates, enabling you to maximize your investment rapidly.
Sandvik UJ640E also includes a number of features designed to simplify service and maintenance, allowing you to maximize your uptime and maintain high levels of productivity for longer periods.
- Market leading jaw for strength and high performance
- Versatile equipment with a wide range of jaw plates available
- Very high capacity enables you to maximize your performance and output
- Easily accessible for service and maintenance
- Compact design means better mobility
- Low emissions and low cost per tonne due to flexible operation through electrical mains or onboard diesel generator
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind.
|Equipment||Sandvik CJ615 jaw crusher|
|Feed opening||1,500 x 1,100 mm (60 x 44 in.)|
|Maximum feed size||960 mm (38 in.)|
|Capacity (up to)||1000 mtph (1100 stph)|
|Engine||Tad 1650GE 462 kVA|
|Transport length||Part 1: 16.4 m (54 ft)
Part 2: 8.7 m (28 ft 6 in.)
|Transport width||Part 1: 4.0 m (13 ft)
Part 2: 3.9 m (13 ft)
|Transport height||Part 1: 3.8 m (12 ft 5 in.)
Part 2: 3.3 m (11 ft)
|Weight||Part 1: 59,500 kg (131,175 lb)
Part 2: 67,500 kg (148,811 lb)
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Name: CM1511 Mobile jaw crusher